By 2050, there will be more plastic than fish!!!

Pedro Gracia

 Get my lastest tips & techniques on Longevity

Delivered straight into you Inbox!

Imagine living happy, healthy and fulfilled to 100!

Climate change is accelerated at an alarming rate. We have now entered a time in history where we need to act quickly for the survival of our planet and, eventually, the human race. The sea is suffocating with plastic, all debris floating on the ocean surface accounts for only 5% of all the plastic trash dumped into the sea; the other 95% is submerged beneath the surface… Having spent many years as a dive instructor in various oceans around the world, I have seen first hand the damage done to the sea. Being aware is not enough. I had to take action NOW.

At first, I wrote a blog, “ Shocking!!! 13 facts about marine plastic pollution!” but as you know, images speak louder than words. So Matilda ( my daughter ) and I have prepared this video that we wanted to share with everyone. 

I hope it inspires you to take action too! ” One plastic bag at a time”, we can all leave the sea a cleaner place.

Take care my friends. Until next week.

Smart Living To 100.

Please follow and like us:


     SMART LIVING TO 100            

4 Replies to “By 2050, there will be more plastic than fish!!!”

    1. I would like to thank you and your father as well for visiting my website and sharing it with family and friends. Take care. Pedro

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

This Free Online Business Training has helped thousands of

people develop the skills they need to start & grow their first profitable online business and generate a recession proof  income from anywhere they want!



No thanks, I don't want to start on online business!
Living to 100

Free Video Series Reveal How To Launch 

Recession-Proof Income Streams From Scratch!