These are my 50 Reasons to Live to 100:
1. To enjoy the magic of nature at sunrise and sunset.
2. To hear a child’s uncontrollable giggle
3. To feel the crunch of snow underfoot
4. To be woken by the early morning blackbird alarm.
5. To listen to someone deliver a passionate speech.
6. To work online whilst travelling the globe.
7. To relish the feel of soft sand between my toes.
8. To tilt my face to the first warming rays of the spring sunshine.
9. To explore the oceans of the world.
Travel the world and sail the oceans
10. To hug and be hugged by a loved one
11. To be invigorated by a cold water shower.
12. To walk in wonderful nature.
13. To be inspired by my unique and fascinating life mentors
14. To feel that unparalleled post workout endorphin glow.
15. To melt in a sauna after that workout !
16. To smile and receive one back.
17. To laugh.
18. To follow my purpose in life.
19. To see the genuine joy on my wife’s face as she decorates a huge Christmas tree.
20. To sail in a fair wind.
21. To anchor in a deserted bay.
22. To discover remarkable new music.
23. To compliment and praise… and to be complimented and praised.
24. To feel love and pride in my heart when I think of my son and daughter.
25. To meditate everyday and aim for absolute connection to my higher being.
26. To participate for as long as possible in the circle of life.
27. To meet my future grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
28. To love and be loved.
29. To learn from the past, reflect on it and to move forward.
30. To achieve new goals.
31. To feel the freshness of the rain.
32. To help those whom I can.
33. To plan ahead, there is so much exciting adventure to be had.
34. To complete difficult challenges and always attempt to stretch myself.
35. To watch my adored wife dance to the sensational tones of Earth, Wind & Fire.
36. To sit down for a meal with my three favourite people.
37. To exchange valuable thoughts and ideas with family and friends.
38. To celebrate.. birthdays and special occasions, just celebrate !!
39. To forgive and be forgiven.
40. To enjoy every single moment of every single day .
41. To be thankful.
42. To become a better person.
43. To be non-judgmental.
44. To discover new places and meet new people.
45. To hold my wife´s hand.
46. To cultivate a plastic free home.
47. To take care of my health.
48. To savour that perfect glass of wine after a productive day.
49. To be an active participant in saving our wonderful, diverse planet.
50. To see the world become a better place.
………..and many more ……..what are your 50 reasons to live to 100 ……….
Click here to know how I started my online journey from scratch.